It’s becoming more and more popular to have balloons at a funeral. It’s because balloons help to celebrate someone’s life rather than commiserate their death. If your loved one was fun-loving, then why not reflect that? Lots of people are requesting that their funeral is not a sombre event, but rather a reflection of the wonderful life that they had. Balloons can also display a person’s passion and what they are remembered for, for example a particular football team. Balloon releases are a respectful way to remember your loved one. A balloon release can signify letting go of somebody and also suggest a spirit rising up. We can also provide memory cards which you write your own private message on and are attached to each balloon before you release it. You can watch the message and the balloon float up towards the clouds. There are specific balloons which can be used for funerals.
- Balloons for pew ends Balloons for pew ends
- Columns with personalised balloon Columns with personalised balloon
- Name balloons Name balloons
- Balloon spray Balloon spray
- Balloon release Balloon release
- Balloons on pew ends Balloons on pew ends